Monday, April 24, 2006

Guess What?

I got my tax refund. It has been sitting in my checking account since Thursday! I owe a big Thanks to Tired But Happy...Thanks - I read his blog and found where he said he had mailed his around the same time I did and so I decided to check and booyow! there it was!!!!!!

I had done the Check Status on your return and it said my return had been received and to expect the deposit around May 15! I love there timing!!!

What am I/we going to do with our new found money? Well $714 to savings, $1000 to pay for the Spring Break trip to Myrtle Beach, and then $1000 each for my wife and I. My wife is going to put her's in a CD (she found a 27 monther with an APY of 5.75%) and I haven't quite decided what I am going to do yet (I am open for suggestions).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home